If you travel through the rolling hills of Tennessee and stop about halfway between Beale Street and the Grand Ole Opry, you will find me with a D-18, Tele, Strat or Resonator in my lap picking a lick or two. I may even have Logic loaded up with a pair of headphones on creating a musical piece only with software... I love creating music that is inspiring and uplifting. I am Leon Gene Walden jr. My Dad’s name is Leon so my friends call me Gene. Give me a shout...
Get to know Gene
* is madly in love with Kim (married for 27 yrs).
* is Dad to 3 sons (Mitch-27, Duncan-25, Kirby-21,
a beautiful daughter-in-law, Cara, and a perfect
granddaughter, Charlie Grace).
* has been a Worship Leader for 15 yrs.
* started playing music at age 12.
* loves to throw a hook in the water and catch fish.
* loves to hang out in Nashville with the family.
* very seldom goes to sleep before midnight.
* lives in Camden,TN (85 miles west of Nashville)
~A Sampling of My Compositions~